Experienced Cook County Attorneys Helping Nonmarried Parents Resolve Parentage Matters In A Divorce

When it comes to children, parents who are not married are often fearful of the child custody arrangements that may result from the separation.

Many parents often ask questions such as:

  • Which parent will my children get to live with after the separation?
  • Is there a way I can get full custody of my children?
  • Will I get to decide where my children go to school?
  • If my children live with the other parent, when will I get to see them?
  • What if I believe my child's other parent will not provide an adequate living environment for my child?

These are all very important questions. The answer to each will depend on individual circumstances.

Helping To Alleviate Your Fears, Answer Your Pending Questions

At Diaz Case Law, our family law attorneys understand that you may be worried about the specific parenting arrangements (formerly referred to as child custody and visitation) that will come about from your separation.

We invite you to schedule an appointment with one of our lawyers at our Berwyn office to talk about your situation, answer your questions about the law, and help alleviate the fears you may have about aspects relating to your children.

Utilizing Over 15 Years Of Combined Experience To Help You

Whether you or your spouse has already separated or are considering separation, we can offer the advocacy you need. Our lawyers have over 15 years of combined legal experience. Rest assured your case will be in safe hands.

Free Consultations. Hablamos Español.

Call 866-298-00510 today to schedule an appointment to discuss parenting issues. If you prefer, you can also send an email. Serving Berwyn, Illinois and all of Cook County.

We also help married couples who wish to divorce with allocation of property and debt and parentage matters.